Selecting the perfect primary category is a key element in your ability to rank. We’ll optimize your Business Profile with the best categories, attributes, custom description, precise map pin location, and more. From the major details to the finer points, our team has you covered.
Convert Searchers into Customers
with Google My Business
Google My Business is essential to a successful local marketing strategy,
but most businesses are missing out.
With Fuseology Creative’s “Google My Business Management Service,”
You’ll unlock the power of GMB with an optimized listing that helps capture new leads, and convert searchers into customers.
Our GMB Management Service Will:
Amplify your presence on Google
Enhance listing engagement
Increase phone calls, bookings, and website visits
Boost your competitive advantage
Positively impact your local rankings
With Fuseology, you get your own dedicated GMB expert working hard every month to optimize your listing, build relevance in local search, and grow your leads. Call for Pricing
Attract More Customers
Don’t get lost in the pack. Command attention,
Get noticed, and compel people to choose your business from search results with our expert help.
Get Your Listing Noticed
Leverage Features For New Calls
Strategically manage all GMB features to build a strong profile that gives you a competitive edge, and makes your business more prominent in search results. Consistently using all available features increases business owner and user engagement, which positively affects rankings.
According to Google, “businesses with photos get 40% more requests for directions.” Let us keep on top of monthly photo updates to your listing, so we can put your photos to work for your business. Our team will setup, maintain, and leverage the Products and Services features keeping your listing up-to-date and enticing to customers.
Connect With Your Customers
Show customers that you’re listening, that you care, and create positive relationships by having our team respond to reviews and questions for you. We’ll help you stay on top of your reputation and work with you to turn negative reviews into a positive for your brand.
Captivate Your Audience Through Posts
Keep your audience engaged and connected with fresh content added weekly to your Business Profile through Google Posts. A dedicated Account Manager works one-on-one with you to learn all about your business, current specials, products/services, and events to create unique and engaging weekly Posts that will make your business stand out on Google.
“With 82% of people turning to search engines to find local information” your GMB listing is the perfect place to showcase what sets your business apart. Google Posts allow you to engage with searchers directly in search results, the Local Finder, and Maps. We’ll create compelling content, share videos/images, events, and offers, with direct calls-to-action to capture your audience’s attention, and help grow website traffic and conversions.
Actively Manage Your Reputation
& Customer Relationships
Reviews and Google Q&A have a direct impact on your reputation, local rankings, and overall sales. Searchers are drawn to companies that have the highest ratings, the most reviews, and business owners that respond.
Get a custom review strategy that aligns with your business, helps establish a connection, builds brand loyalty, and boosts your rankings as reviews grow over time. Your Account Manager will respond to all of your new Google reviews, will engage in conversations with customers, and influence searchers to convert into clients.
Anticipate and Address Customer Inquiries
Google Questions & Answers is a powerful feature with prominent placement in your Business Profile. We’ll make sure your customers’ frequently asked questions are answered in advance, track and respond to all incoming questions and answers, and engage directly with users; you can rest easy knowing that we’re on top of this for you.
Feature Your Products
Make it easy for your customers to get access to your products and services by adding them to your Business Profile. Add eye-catching photos of new inventory, specials, and display your top selling items directly in your branded search results.
*The Google Product feature is not available to all categories and regions, however, this feature is continuing to roll out and if you do not have access now, you should in the near future.
Fight the Good Fight Against Spam
The local search landscape is becoming more competitive and many businesses are engaging in spamming tactics like keyword stuffing, creating multiple listings or using fake addresses to manipulate results and get ahead of honest business owners who play by the rules.
Level the Playing Field
Your Account Manager will regularly monitor the search results to fight the good fight against these spam tactics and stop these businesses from advancing in the results. Removing competitors that hold top ranking positions, will open up new ranking opportunities for your business, and give your listing the chance to rank higher.
Uncover Website Optimization Opportunities
Your local rankings are impacted by both GMB and website optimization. Included in our initial audit for the Google My Business management service, is a review of your website for search engine optimization of titles, content, pages and site speed. Getting these key on-site elements right can positively increase your local rankings. We’ll discuss our findings with you, then equip you with the full analysis and recommendations on what areas of your website need improvement.
Businesses That Love Working With Us
Our GMB Management Service is designed for Counselors, Therapists, Doctors, Medical Clinics, multi-location businesses, home services, law firms, dental offices, insurance agents, medical practices, retail and high-volume businesses. Business owners and decision-makers who don’t have time to master Google My Business, but know that working with our experts gives them an edge over their competition. Investing a little of your time helps us make a greater impact, and understand that (as with anything) results take time.
Your Fully Managed GMB Service Includes:
Google My Business Signals
are the #1 Local Ranking Factor
Understanding Google My Business
Google My Business became an active service in the Google suite of products in June, 2014. At that time, however, it was a very small and not particularly significant factor for online business growth. Since then, Google has increased the importance of GMB, adding features and using it on mobile devices to directly connect searchers with local businesses via zip codes. This can have a very positive impact for local businesses who use GMB as a positive tool to attract more customers.
Let’s face it, customers are searching on their mobile phones and tablets, usually looking for directions or a quick way to contact you for your services.
We see GMB as an absolutely vital component of any serious local online marketing campaign. We specialize in Google My Business management and marketing. We know how to get the most from Google My Business and help you rank in the 3-Pack
With the addition of GMB Premium Optimization services, we’ve added yet another cutting edge local ranking tactic you can take advantage of. GMB posts are something very few businesses are doing, yet there is a significant impact, especially for local businesses in competitive spaces:
“However, what this case study does show us is that businesses that are in a competitive location and industry should use Google My Business optimizing strategies and features like posts if they want to get an edge on their competition.”
If you are looking for a new way to entice your clients, that offers enormous potential for keyword ranking and multiplying monthly leads, take advantage of our done-for-you GMB Premium Post service.
8 GREAT BENEFITS
When it comes to GMB Premium Posts, there are many great benefits you can expect and many reasons why you should add this to your arsenal of local SEO practices.
- Target local audiences
- Gain better visibility on Google Maps and Search
- Add more potential for regional keyword domination
- Create more exposure for clients
- Stay relevant with the best SEO practices
- Cost-effective marketing addition
- Generate more revenue
- Increase your clients ROI
Frequently Asked Questions
Why GMB Management Can Increase Your Business
Our GMB service is available in the: USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, and New Zealand.
Once you sign up for the Google My Business Management Service, your Account Manager will collect all of your business information in preparation for an initial call with you. They’ll review your GMB listing and email you within the next 2 business days to schedule a 30-minute call to review their initial findings and launch your project!
We measure calls, website visits and direction requests from your Google My Business listing every month so that you know how many customers are engaging with your business. This service also helps you manage and improve your reputation and promote your brand; both are incredibly beneficial and can improve conversion rate, but are more difficult to quantify.
Heck no, we don’t! While most agencies will charge a set up fee for a service like our Google My Business Management Service, that’s not how we roll. We know that in the first month of service, setting up your campaign for success requires more time, planning, and extra hours, but we will not charge you more in the first month. We are dedicated to providing you with the best service and taking your Business Profile to the next level. We’ve got you!
Yes, you are not required to remain subscribed to this service for a set time frame, however, to really benefit from this service we highly recommend a minimum of 3 months.
No, we don’t reverse our efforts if you decide to cancel. We also won’t lock you out of your accounts when you cancel. We prefer business owners be the primary owner of their GMB listing and add us as another manager.
A Google My Business profile is essential for local online business. It’s free and will enable you to appear in local search results for queries specific to your products or services. Without local seo, you won’t be appearing on any local map listings in which Google displays search results for the vast majority of local queries. When it comes to choosing your categories be specific. You have a much better chance to rank for “New Jersey Local SEO” or “New York SEO” than for generic terms like “Local SEO” or “SEO”.
Local search results appear for people who search for products and services near their location. They are shown a few number of places across Maps and Search. For example, you will see local results if you search for “new jersey web design” from your mobile device. Google will show you the kind of matching nearby web design firm that you’d like to visit.
Local SEO starts with NAP (name, address, phone) and then creating citations (listings) on every other local listing sites like yelp, foursquare, yellowpages, hotfrog etc. Having same NAP information on your website is absolutely critical and essential. Adding accurate and complete information about your business always helps you with click through rate. Its essential to get the website updated with accurate and complete NAP and other business related information like description, hours, menu, photos etc and then copy all the information into GMB.
To really improve your local rankings you will need to build citations for your local business website, these can be on local business listing website (LBLs) like yelp, foursquare, yellowpages, hotfrog etc. The building, maintaining and data cleansing of local citations is an important part of local seo. This enables you to not only showcase your services in search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing but also, more importantly, help your customers find you easily.
Another big ranking factor for local seo is to encourage customers to leave positive reviews on your GMB listing. Your star rating is also displayed on the google map to searches so a high rating can also improve your click through rate from the SERPs too. Google wants to translate your offline popularity into online. Hence getting positive reviews from your clients and customers is critical these days, so it’s an essential that business owners, managers or concerned executives communicate with their best clients and customers to get positive reviews from them which mention their products and services.
Reviews are always a subject of scrutiny, whether it be positive or negative. With Google My Business, it can come from anyone, from field experts, regular customers or clients, and anyone else. Reviews are one way that helps your customers and clients get their concerns straight to you, that is why it’s important to respond back. For every negative reviews, proper response with your clarification is essential to convert their impact positive.
Google My Business shows customer data through their insights. By using insights, you will be able to see and analyse how people came across your website for more information about your products and services, and what they are looking for. You can also see how many customers visit your website, and how many times they have viewed your products and services related informations and from where they exit your website. This is very important data for your local seo strategy, as you can instantly see how well you are performing, and see which new strategies and techniques you can use to further improve your business volumes.
Having an online business in today’s world is a challenge, as you are always facing a lot of competitors in your niche. It is always important to find ways to stand out, and optimize your Google My Business account will do just that. Using this tool GMB, you would be able give your online business the visibility it needs, and help potential customers find you easily.
We believe that Google My Business categories are often an underrated tactic employed by many people that work in the Local Search space. Moreover, it has been one of the top ranking factors for quite a long time. Hence, here is sharing some details about Google My Business categories that most people don’t know.
- Google continuously changes its categories’ names: For instance, “Shyam Pandit Dealer” got renamed to “Shyam Dealer” in the fall of 2018 and “Sharma Foods Store” got rechristened to “Sharma Goods Store” in December. It’s essential to be aware that Google can rename the categories, so you don’t think it’s a new category that has been added.
- Google continuously deletes categories and adds new ones: For instance, from January to June in 2018 in the U.S. alone, Google added 34 categories and removed 36. One category that they added was “Cooking Class” and the one they removed was “Babysitter.”
- New categories can give your ranking a boost: When Google adds a category for a new business type, most of the competition doesn’t have a new category yet. Hence, by being one of the first to add to the new category, you can move to the first page of the results page overnight.
- Categories have different names in various countries: For instance in Canada, the Real Estate Agent category is called “Estate Agents” as per Google My Business. This is probably because categories in Canada are more similar to the way they are named in the United Kingdom.
- The categories you see on Google are different than the way they appear in the Google My Business dashboard: Every category has a name which varies based on the country and a GCID which does not change. We’ve figured that sometimes Google displays the GCID of the category in the search results. This can be really confusing at times, especially if you’re trying to figure out why your competitor is showing a category that you don’t “appear” to have as an option in your Google My Business dashboard.
- The concept of “category dilution” is not true according to our testing: The concept of “category dilution” refers to the fact that you could “weaken” your ranking for a category if you have more than a single category listed on Google My Business. Thus, what happens Google doesn’t put all your ranking power in one category – rather it disperses the ranking power amongst all the categories you pick. However, we discovered that the opposite is true. In our experiments with Google My Business, we saw that adding more categories often results in an increase in ranking and clicks because you now show up for more related queries.
- The primary category holds more ranking power: We have always believed that a business should pick their primary category after deep thought because it holds more ranking weight than secondary categories. The primary category refers to the first category you select in the Google My Business dashboard.
Google Places is currently one of the most effective free online marketing tools available to local business owners. Known as Google Local Business Centre upon its initial release, it has become an essential tool in increasing popularity of a business on the Web to draw local clients.
Despite millions of people using Google Local (a.k.a. Google Maps, Google Local Marketing, and Google Maps Marketing) each day, it has remained free for a business owner to use!
Now’s the time to find out all about Google Places and 10 quick tips to use it to draw new local clients to your business:
Tip 1 – Use your real Business Name
Other business owners tried inserting extra words in their business name. The move might have resulted to a short-term boost in clicks, but not for long because Google is punishing this practice. That said, Google allows words to be inserted into your business name provided they fit your business properly. Here’s a good example:
Real business name – Fred Withers Ltd
Google Places listing name – Fred Withers Plumbing Ltd
Tip 2 – Ensure your Business Information is 100% accurate
See to it that the business information you listed are correct. You should provide potential clients with exactly what they need to know about your business. List this information correctly: business address, email, fax number, telephone number, and website. Most of the time potential clients don’t trust a PO box number or a 0800 telephone number.
Tip – 3 Choose the right Business Categories and more of them
Google Maps Marketing gives you the option to list your business under 5 different Categories that will affect local search ranking factors. It’s important that you choose your category carefully. After all, you want your listing to be relevant and reach your intended target audience when they search for your type of business. Google will suggest categories; it’s best to use 1 or 2 of them even if it looks unfitting to your business. To add to the Google-suggested categories, add 3 more categories of your choice to leverage your business listing. There are 5 categories available–make sure you use all of them.
Tip 4 – Punchy & compelling Business Description
Google Places limits your Business Description to 200 characters so you need to get it perfect. The trick is to use the most relevant keywords & business terms in your description. Also use phrases such as professional, trusted, accredited to emphasize your credibility.
Tip 5 – Include Photos & Video
Google local listings lets you publish 10 photos and a short video to add to your listing–take advantage. It’s time to learn a thing or two about taking a short 1-2 minute video and selling your business to your clients. Why, you ask? Well, because local businesses are all about the people who run them; customers love getting a glimpse of your store, your logo, and even yourself before they choose to buy from you. Give your business a face on Google Maps Marketing and expect your listing to standout.
Tip 6 – Maximize Google Local Listings with Extra Details
Include all extra information Google Places asks such: e.g. hours of operation, areas covered, accepted payment methods, and facilities. Google and your potential customers will thank you for including these specific details on your listing.
Tip 7 – Take time to complete the Services Section
You can add a near unlimited number of services at the end of your Google Places listing. A good number of services to list is from 6-10, but you be the judge–if you feel it’s relevant, then don’t be afraid to add them. You can use the service listing area to insert more keywords, but NEVER use location as part of the keyword(s) here. Here are a bad & a good example:
Bad – Heating Services: Yes
Good – Heating Services: gas-safe registered, radiator repair, boiler installation, hot water problems, fix central heating
Tip 8 – Create a unique Special Offer Coupon
Your potential clients love to receive special offers; Google know this and thus pushing up listings with special offers on the search results. Create a unique discount coupon that is offered only to users of Google Maps Marketing. These freebies and special offers are calls to action, which should convert browsers to real buyers of your service or product.
Tip 9 – Generate Citations
Citations are mentions of your business on other websites. These citations are important because Google local SEO uses these citations to figure out whether your business is worth people’s time and money or not. Other business owners are concerned about this fact, but it’s a gold mine to those who realize the potential behind citations.
Here are 3 legitimate ways to get as many citations on Google Local Marketing possible:
1. Get listed in other online directories
2. Ask your neighboring businesses & suppliers to put your business address details on their site with a link back to your website. You can offer to do the same in return for them.
3. Create a special offer for employees of nearby local establishments and put this on a separate part of your website–create a special page for each offer if you have to. Send details of this offer to each company in your Google local SEO and local area advertising and give them the link to the special offer page on your site. Ask them to mention your business on their company or personal website if they have one. This will help generate new business directly & help with Google Places.
Tip 10 – Generate Customer Reviews
Google Places pulls in online customer reviews from hundreds of online directories like Yelp.com, Qype, Insider Pages, and TripAdvisor. The result of these reviews is used by Google to determine your website’s credibility. You can motivate your loyal clients to leave reviews on online directories or on your Google local maps listing. However, remember that it’s more effective to get reviews on online directories for 2 reasons: 1.) you reach the directories’ clients, 2.) you reach Google’s users as well.
Most customers are ready to give 5 minutes of their time; there’s no need to bribe clients to leave a review—this could even hurt you in the end. Reviews should be genuine. Google Places allows you to reply to reviews right on your listing, so use this to thank your loyal customers and reply politely to disgruntled ones.
Businessmen and women know that Google marketing is a vital component in business success, and Google local marketing makes this opportunity even more vital. Google Map’s immense users hold huge potential for drawing new customers and growing a business, if used properly. Astonishingly only a handful of local businesses are using tools to help with Google local marketing –it’s your turn to try. Claim your listing on Google Places and get a head start on your competitors before they wise up!
Google Suite (G Suite) is the business version of what many refer to as Gmail. However, the functionality is far greater than most Gmail users would imagine. Beyond email G Suite includes dozens of business functions including a full featured calendar, Contacts, Google Drive, Groups, YouTube Channel(s), Google Voice, Google Plus, Hangouts, Sites and nearly 100 other applications built into G Suite. Understanding the basics of G Suite can significantly improve any users experience using G Suite as a business tool
This class is an introduction to users who want to master the basics of Google Suite. We will discuss all of the primary areas of Google Suite.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Google Suite is accepted world wide as a cloud computing leader in productivity and collaboration tools. Launched in August 2006 it has grown to be a powerful business tool for small and large organizations.
Often users of Google Suite don’t understand the basics and ignore many of the features because they were either not introduced to them or shown the basics of using them. We will help resolve this issue by discussing and answering questions around many of the primary features of Google Suite.
- Understanding of the benefits and design of a social media strategy.
- How to create focus towards your Most Important Viewers on different social media venues.
- A broader understanding of why being personal on social media can create real business value.
- What social media platforms can provide business value when used properly.
- How to decide what social media platforms to use as a business tool.
- How to focus your use of social media on your real purpose and goal.
- What types of content to use for different social media platforms.
- How to measure success when using social media as business tools.
- A deeper understanding of social media areas (Profiles, Pages, Groups, etc)
- Review of my Top 21 Best Practices for using social media as business tools.
- Participants will be more prepared to begin using social media as business tools.
- Participants will understand the power of building relevant and meaningful networks across social media
- Participants will discover new ideas and opportunities if they begin using social media as business tools.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Executives, Human Resources, Operations, Sales, Customer Service, Business Development, Marketing, Recruiting, Management, Public Relations, Students, Business Professionals
Teddy Burriss is a Certified Social Media Strategist, LinkedIn Coach, Trainer and Keynote speaker. He has been teaching the best practices and tactics of using LinkedIn as a business tool for 10 years now and each year the best practices and tactics change as this business tool changes.
Teddy is a Dale Carnegie Graduate Coach, Sandler Sales Trained Professional, Practiced Toastmaster and accomplished author. He invests time each day experimenting with LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and many other social media tools so he can then share with others and helps them grow their business using social media.
About Training Doyens
World Class Webinar and Seminar Training Solutions to Companies Big and Small!
How effective are online training’s? How to find trusted training providers? Such questions do not haunt our clients as they TRUST Training Doyens top notch training services. We welcome you to Training Doyens a.k.a TD, a company that has tangible experience in providing one of a kind webinar and seminar training’s in this most competitive industry. Our training’s are designed with the aim that an effective training must engage the learner. We always strive to be the best and provide the best. Our dedicated customer support team, professional staffs and our commitment towards making your training experience with us an outstanding one, are just a few of the reasons why you should choose us!
So do you want to optimize your Google My Business listing? Do you know what it is, how does it actually work for your business and why do you need it? Well, if you are a master in SEO, probably you are aware of the term but if you are new to it and don’t have sufficient knowledge about it, so, this article is for you. Basically, Google My Business Listing is submitting the website within Google’s search engine to improve ranking and it is very much important in all manners. This directory displays your business working hours and provides directions to reach you through Google Map and allowed the clients to give reviews about your products, services and their overall experience with you.
It is extremely helpful for your business as it allowed the visitor to read your reviews, so, they can make their decision whether to work with you or not. And now when you understand its importance and benefits for your business, so, it’s high-time to start optimizing it to get the great outcomes. The following expert tips and tricks help to boost up your profile, which drives a huge traffic and increase your conversion. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s get started.
- Fill In Your Complete Information: In an order to make it more attractive for the searchers, it is highly recommended to fill in the complete details about your company. And make sure you keep it updated if there is some change in the future. To guide the right direction for the visitor, you should provide complete details, including your company name, website URL, hours of operations, contact numbers, address and a short description of your company.
- Pick A Proper Business Category: Moving to the next tip that helps you optimize My Google Business Listing is the right niche for your business to enable a search engine to understand on what products and services you deal in. It clarifies the search results and helps you get the right traffic locally to your page or website.
- Write A Meaningful Description: Your customers will come to know about your products and services through your bio. So, make sure you write a meaningful and detailed description about your company, which pull in visitor and turn them to be your customer.
- Encourage Customer Reviews: No doubt, people look for the reviews before getting connected with your company. So, make sure you encourage your existing customers to give their feedback about their experience with your company, which further help to win the faith of the new customer.
It’s important to rank high in search engines for better visibility, improved sales and better return of investments. For this very reason companies hire SEO services and many succeed to out rank their competitors. Search engines like Google always look for quality and relevant information that companies provide for products and services through their websites. The most recent Google local business listing is here to help customers locate businesses in their locality. Now most business owners take advantage of local listing sites to ensure maximum profit but only few are able to implement SEO successfully. Search engine optimization is not just complex but also time consuming. Though one must understand that SEO services if properly executed are capable of producing long and lasting results.
If we talk about local business listing than it is definitely the most effective way of targeting customers who are in search of local service providers. The important thing is to make your website easy to locate for your target audiences. Now a local business listing service is a bit different than organic listing and PPC listing. Unlike others a local list targets local audiences and shows only when a user types in specific keywords that include proper location.
Here are a few activities of a local business listing service:
- Keyword analysis so as to help users locate websites relevant to Geo-Targeted keywords.
- Creating profiles on major search engines like Google.
- Optimizing local business profiles.
- Creating multiple local business listings.
- Uploading photos and videos related your business products and services which help improve your website ranking.
- A platform to submit reviews and testimonies of clients which help increasing your business credibility among new and prospective customers.
- Regularly updating listings by adding fresh new content, including videos, photos testimonials etc. which appeal to customers.
These are the basic activities carried out by local business listing services which help attract more traffic towards websites. Local listing services help improve your online presence, establish credibility and generate more revenue. It is a must to create an online business profile for your company. There is also a possibility that someone may have already created a profile for your company because they were either happy with your services or disappointed in them and wanted the general public and the rest of the world know about it. In the case of the latter, claiming the listing and giving it positive reviews will help balance your company’s reputation.
Here are a few things that you can do to improve your listing:
- Try and add relevant pictures to your web pages. This is essential to make your website appealing.
- You can even add substantial videos. This will help to increase the chances of your website being found.
- Be honest; only publish that information which is true to your knowledge
- Your company’s credibility also depends on positive reviews from your customers. So ask them to give you positive revirews and publish what they write on your site.
At a minimum, you should be posting on Google My Business once every 7 days. Many businesses post once per day, and have seen good results and improved rankings.
How long do Google Posts last for? Note that Posts do expire after a week so you’ll need to keep updating them. See more info from Search Engine Land here. Google has confirmed that most Google Posts are removed seven days after they are first published.
Wasting precious characters on hashtags is pointless, especially when hashtags don’t help with rankings in any way. Instead, use Google My Business Posts to promote your business and what you think customers viewing your Google My Business listing would be interested in. … News or new things going on at your business.
UPDATE 10/9/18: Google announced on October 8, 2018, that it would shut down the consumer version of Google+ in August 2019. … If you’re a business owner, you should be aware of Google+ (their social network) and Google My Business (a tool that lets you manage your business’s online presence on Google).
Google My Business is a free and easy-to-use tool for businesses and organizations to manage their online presence across Google, including Search and Maps. By verifying and editing your business information, you can both help customers find you and tell them the story of your business.
Posting through Google My Business lets you publish your events, products, and services directly to Google Search and Maps. By creating posts, you can place your timely text, video, or photo content in front of customers when they find your business listing on Google.